Let’s Aim for Joy
Here are a few questions that can help you in your search for more joy and to help you up-level your life purpose. One of the key ways of moving forward in your life is to ask questions of yourself that can help decide what you want to do.
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest):
1.How much are you presently in this moment enjoying your life?
2. What activities, occupations, studies, projects or endeavors do you enjoy the most?
3. What did you want to do with your life when you were 6-7 years old? How about 12-13 years old?
4. Recalling purposeful endeavors when were you in peak joy, what was joyful about these times?
5. What kind of occupation or work experience was something you didn’t want to stop doing, when you felt no need for monetary compensation?
6. How much do you want to experience this peak enjoyment again?
7. Is there anything blocking you from proceeding forward to do more of these things?
8.When does it feel right in your heart to begin to take steps towards this?
(If you put this on a scale of 1-10 you can see what numbers come to you regarding the future in weeks, months, years. For example it would be best for me to start my next book in July? 1-10? August 1-10? Next Year? Narrow it down.
9.What are 3 things you could do to bring the life you envision into your present life or to prepare for it immediately?
10. Now schedule these into your day timer, phone or calendar and be ready to take action!
Please join me for WORKSHOPS on “The Road to Peace” and The Road to Joy”:
May 31st from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Monterey Public Library.
Please see the flyers below for more information!